Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Jobs at Infinite Tee Solutions Nigeria Limited, 14th October, 2019
Jobs at Infinite Tee Solutions Nigeria Limited, 14th October, 2019
Oct 14, 2019, 2:52 PM
Infinite Tee Solutions Nigeria Limited - We are an innovative and indigenous company, committed to providing total quality building services by bringing excellence to the construction market as well as expanding the scope of service through creative innovation. We deliver building solutions in a cost effective and timely manner, consistently adding value, inspiring confidence and peace of mind. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Location: Lagos Job Description
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involve liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered
- Carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and sub contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Creating detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects
- Specifying the materials needed for construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Coordinating work between various contractors
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts