Jobs at PPC Limited
Jan 21, 2020, 3:25 PM
PPC Limited - With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors - Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
- Take telephone queries and questions and deal with or pass to the relevant members of the Customer Service team or Service Manager.
- Manage the approval process for floats, Petty cash and Expenses for the Engineering Department and keep updated records.
- Prepare presentations, reports and minutes on behalf of the Engineering Department whenever needed.
- General secretarial and administrative duties
- Liaise with the Engineers and ensure they receive all incoming post including relevant copies of letters, memo’s, reports and standard forms by fax or post regularly.
- Record and monitor holidays and absence records.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contributions to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Ensure compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Attend to service call enquiries/complaints on services from clients over phone/fax/letter/emails and note down the details on service call register/enquiry register.
- Under the guidance from the Service Manager, he/she will send quotes to the customers/send tickets to Engineers for service visits and ensure reports are filed up to date. Any ensure that calls not completed in the stipulated time are escalated to the notice of the Service Manager for proper closing out of complaints.
- Maintain office inventory and inventory of spares and tools with Service team.
- Undertake research on behalf of the engineering team on how to resolve technical issues
- Arrange meetings on behalf of the Engineering Department and where appropriate, attend meetings to take minutes.
- Follow up Purchase Requisitions (PR) with Procurement & Supply Chain team. Send back defective parts with RMA to Ojota office for return shipment where ever applicable.
- Prepare weekly status update on clients’ requests or enquiries. Send weekly report on JCCs and service calls.
- Maintain Installation records, customer database and gather data for the Engineering department from installation, maintenance contracts & callout.
- Assist the Engineering team in administering Service Contract Agreements
Qualifications / Requirements
- Prompt response for temporary / permanent solutions to issues and customer complaints.
- Administrative skills
- Reporting skills
- Excellent people-relations skills
- Highly customer-centric and service-oriented
- Ability to work in a highly fast-paced and competitive work environment.
- Minimum of a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Engineering or Administrative role
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
We are looking to hire an Accounts Officer who will take on the following responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliations.
- Regional float, bank and petty cash liquidation.
- Timely checking of staff liquidation.
- Providing necessary support to regions for system posting and float liquidation.
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintaining financial security by following internal control.
- Preparation of audit schedules, document for the YE Audit.
- Timely posting of all inflows related to customer and allocate them against issued invoices.
- Posting of all cheques issued to customers (suppliers).
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Pursuing ACCA or ICAN will be added advantage.
- Must possess excellent communication and organization skills.
- 1-2 years of work experience
- He or she must have an accounting background( B.Sc Accounting)
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- We are looking to hire Biomedical Engineers in their regional offices in Lagos and Abuja. Their key responsibilities shall include the following:
- Prepare and present engineering solutions for prospective and current clients
- Operate IT-based service application software for diagnoses and troubleshooting
- Oversee, Inspect and assess completed installations, to ensure adherence to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare documentation for pre and post-installation and maintenance activities
- Drive health and safety compliance
- Keep abreast of developments within the profession and the medical Industry
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by the HO
- Install and maintain medical devices and equipment (such as CT, X-Ray, Patient Monitoring Systems, Laboratory Equipment, CSSD Equipment)
- Troubleshoot faults on medical equipment
- Consult with various stakeholders including engineers, customers, management etc on Installation and maintenance of Medical equipment projects and services.
Requirements of the Role
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc
- Ability to work with a team of Engineers
- Project management experience
- Good Computer Skills – hardware and software (MS office)
- General understanding of electro-mechanical equipment and mechanical faults
- At least 3 years post qualification / (NYSC) experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
- B. Sc Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant degrees
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Accounting Lagos State Ojota Electronics Engineering ICAN Microsoft Office PPC Limited Biomedical Engineer Biomedical Engineering Abuja ACCA Accounts Officer