Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Jobs at the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation, 23rd October, 2019
Jobs at the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation, 23rd October, 2019
Oct 24, 2019, 12:15 AM
The Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI) is a World Bank supported program at the University of Benin aimed at building capacity for reproductive health policies and programming within West and Central Africa’s tertiary education system. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Website Manager Location: Benin Details
- The Centre requires the services of a Website Manager who will pay a meticulous attention to details, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
- The Website Manager shall work under the supervision of the centre and Deputy Centre leaders to oversee the functionality of the website, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Bachelors (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification, at least 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager, Excellent content creation and writing skills, Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- The Centre requires the services of a Communications Officer to manage its strategic comnunication activities and to strongly brand and disseminate the Centre’s niche and visibility throughout the African region, and globally.
- Bachelor's (Masters preferred) in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, ICT, Marketing and related fields with demonstrated evidence that the candidate is conversant with the needs of postgraduate Education.
- Experiences in a similar role producing media releases and conducting regular liaison with media organizations;
- Ability to work under tight time pressure and to produce high quality content;
- Familiarity with social media and web content;
- Strong computer literacy
- An interest in public health and reproductive health issues
- The Communications Officer shall work under the supervision of the Centre Leader and Program Manager to provide media coverage to the programmes and activities of the Centre.
- He/she shall be responsible for the Centre’s communication with different target audiences including academics, students, journalists, program partners, supervising agencies, and funding organizations both within the region and internationally.
- The ultimate objective is to build a positive reputation for the Centre and disseminate its activities, enabling it to attain its vision of being one of the most pre-eminent reproductive health training centre in the African region.
- Write a range of media materials, ensuring it remains consistent, clear and delivered in a timely manner
- Report all activities of CERHI using various social and traditional media channels
- Develop a strategic communication plan for CERHI for achieving positive awareness and brand alignment, and lead the training of academic staff and students to strategically communicate their research findings in reproductive health
- Coordinate the management and update of information on the CERHI webs ite, and support the development and use of various social media platforms including (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
- Respond to media inquiries about the Centre
- Full names
- Date of birth
- Permanent Home Address and other contact details
- Marital Status
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (include dates and granting bodies)
- List of previous experiences in information management
- Statement of experience including full details of current and former employers with current salary
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts