Junior Cost Controller at Rosetti Pivot Limited
Rosetti Pivot Limited, a subsidiary of Rosetti Marino S.p.A founded in 2014, is an indigenous service and renowned Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Maintenance Management (EPCI) Company operating within the oil & gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller (Junior)
Functionally reports to: Project Manager / Project Control Manager
Contract Type: Full Term
- We are looking to engage a Junior Cost Controller, who will be responsible forthe planning and systematic monitoring of project progress in terms of costs and revenues, in order to support the Project Manager.
- Supports the Project Manager and Project Control Manager in analyzing the transfer and data received during the Kickoff Meeting and preparing of the Project budget.
- Support the Project Manager and Project Control Manager in the cost classification and following monthly review of the “estimation to complete” values of the project
- Take part in the Kick-Off project meetings with clients and regular project meetings.
- Process the planning of project costs and revenues.
- Support the Contracts Administrator in compilingverifying Contract Active Invoices for reimbursable costs by maintaining and updating the complete database of Passive Invoices received, together with all the relevant supporting documentation (i.e., material receipt documentation, PO copies, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in the proposed revision of project budgets and cash flow early in the case of significant changes to the initial scope of work or dates of collection.
- Ensure the timely issue of the internal monthly report and cost report, gathering contributions from the Project Planner, Project Control Manager, and Contracts Administrator, subjecting it to analysis and approval of the Project Manager.
- Ensure the regular collection and proper allocation of costs to different levels of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and supervise the activities of economic and financial variance analysis of the project, contributing to the determination of the final estimates.
- Monitor in collaboration with the Project Planner and Project Control Manager, the parameters related to productivity (Suppliers, Subcontractors, etc..) to continuously provide reliable estimates.
- Ensure the impact analysis on costs and revenues for project delays and/or modifications to the original plan caused by the customer and/or Suppliers and Subcontractors, as well as generated by the project management are carried out.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in preparing project AWO and Contract Close-out reports.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree, preferably in Economics discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in management control activities or an administration role with good expertise in analytic and general accounting and 2+ years of relevant experience in the specific role.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office Suite would be considered preferential, also knowledge of Primavera P6 and ERP Advanced Tools.
- Good knowledge of cost controlling and budgeting, planning and scheduling, reporting, Hoshin Planning and cost control measures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th December, 2022.