Junior Quantity Surveyor at MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited
MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a skilled, reliable and efficientJunior Quantity Surveyor to join our growing organization.
- Shadowing theQuantity Surveyor and team members as they perform their duties.
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Arranging payments to suppliers and sub-contractors
- providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Send regular reports about project cost and progress to the lead quantity surveyor.
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Assist in preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Project managers, design department and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for all MMIS project
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained
Application Deadline 9th July, 2021.