Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job For Receptionist at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 5th March, 2019
Latest Job For Receptionist at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 5th March, 2019
Mar 5, 2019, 6:29 PM
Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist Location: Lagos Job DescriptionHow To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a Receptionist for our client in the real estate industry.
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for acting as a liaison between clients and the organization, assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Escalates Urgent problems requiring more in depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources
- Provide telephone support and problem solving to clients/visitors complaints/queries
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Provide feedback to clients on the progress of complaints/queries on a regular basis
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- HND/B.Sc in English, Mass Communication or related field
- Only applicants that reside within Ojudu berger, Mowe, Ibafo,Isheri Ogba and Omole Phase should apply
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
Application Deadline 25th March, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts