Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Latest Job Positions at Tijmaf Innovation Services, 19th December 2019
Latest Job Positions at Tijmaf Innovation Services, 19th December 2019
Dec 19, 2019, 10:27 AM
Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Data Analyst Location: Lagos
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
Job Title: Account Officer Location: Lagos
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Identify new revenue prospects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Job Title: Network Manager Location: Lagos
- Managing and maintaining the network, as well as network performance monitoring
- Identifying, installing and maintaining upgrades to the network
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Overseeing user access to the network.
- Training network staff to provide support to end users.
- Interpersonal skills and experience in presenting.
- Negotiation skills
- Team working skills.
Job Title: Software Engineer Location: Lagos Job Description
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 30th December, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts