Latest Job Vacancies in Manufacturing and Distribution Companies via Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our clients, one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of well-known and widely consumed brands, and a leading beverage company are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Job Reference: 1362
Location: Aba, Abuja and Kano.
- Responsible for planning activities aimed at supporting and helping the maintenance of the automated systems and connected instruments
- Take part in building up of a system for standardization of the equipment and to control its fulfillment
- Participate in analyzing of data on failures that arise and to propose measures for preventing them occurring in the future
- Designate and maintain the program back up of the automation systems in the assigned factory
- Take part in accepting and commissioning of new automated systems
- Designate and conduct activities for preventing breakdowns in the automated systems
- Prepare work instructions concerning the exploitation of the automated systems and the working instructions for the staff in general
- Translate process ideas and requirements into an automation concept with special attention to the analyses of the requested project and the definition and set-up of a programming structure
- Define and support standardization of process software and hardware
- Participate in or lead safety analyses
Job Title: Full Goods Planning Lead
- HND/B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience on Automation in a Manufacturing Industry (bottling, cement, food industry).
- Automation experience should cover continuous process control as well as FMCG machines
- Ability to read, understand and to produce Electrical drawings
- Sound knowledge of S5 & S7 Siemens PLC
- PLC programming, data acquisition, Calibration and Human Machine Interface for all electronics equipments like EBI, Cobrix , FBI, Date Coding Machine
- Ability to write and maintain program backups
- Knowledge of Electrical Drawings & Power Distribution
- Ability to develop a maintenance program for all instrumentation and electronics equipment and components
- Exposure to SIDEL PET machines and Beverage Industry
- Ability to understand and analyse unstructured and not documented PLC software programmes, and the ability to structure and/or comment this software.
- Ability to prepare a software specification based on operational formulated requirements, and the ability to translate.
Job Reference: 1375
Function: Supply chain
- The FG Planning Lead is responsible for ensuring that products are available in the right quantity at the right time and the right location using the right planning tools and processes to improve sales as well as company profit/bottom-line
- Liaison between the sales and the production teams for proper sales forecasting.
- Demand planning & sales forecasting and also demand capability development for business growth.
- Supply Network Planning and processes.
- Capacity planning and production optimization.
- Distribution planning & collaboration for effective FG networking & delivery.
- Tools management & deployment
- Strategic projects planning & delivery
Job Title: Head of Marketing - Expatriate
- B.Sc in Statistics, Mathematics or Supply Chain Management or Analytical Faculties/Social Sciences or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in CSD industry
- Excellent knowledge of logistics with good inventory / distribution, interpersonal, planning, control, analytical skills.
- Must be highly numerate with advanced excel skills.
- Uncompromising integrity.
Job Reference: 1376
Function: Commercial & Communication
The Head of Marketing:
- Holds ultimate responsibility for the organisation’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
- Formulate and co-ordinate the implementation of policy objectives needed to direct marketing, planning functions and advertise and promote the company’s products with available resources to achieve planned sales volumes, margins and market share.
- Responsible for translating agreed marketing plans into relevant programmes and activities; planning, coordinating and evaluating brand activities, ensuring compliance to statutory code/regulatory requirement and providing support services to Field Sales Operations, to achieve company's marketing goals.
- Develop and implement portfolio strategy.
- Development and implementation of brands strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Develop digital strategy; social media, online & e-commerce
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- First Degree from a reputable University
- 12-15 years marketing & brands experience in FMCG.
- 4+ years in Marketing within Emerging markets (prior Africa / Nigeria experience is a must)
Job Title: Utility Manager
- Consumer centric brands focus
- Ability to predict / identify and exploit consumer trends & behaviour
- Strong leadership & management abilities
- Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal relationships.
- Strong appreciation of marketing techniques
- Strong negotiation skills
- Flair for team building and staff motivation.
Job Reference: 1367
- Perform condition-based maintenance on all utility equipment using CMMs
- Monitor and reinforce control on maintenance in the area of responsibility that includes Glycol system and pumps, water treatment plants, effluent treatment plants, iron removal plants, steam boilers, air compressors-high & low pressure, cooling compressors, chillers, air handling systems pumps etc.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual utilities related maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Participate in organization annual overhaul of production lines.
- Improves efficiency by ensuring optimal execution of maintenance tasks.
- Ensure the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects
- Builds maintenance teams' capabilities through implementation of training and development programs
- Analyse cost centre variances and investigates ways to improve cost performance
- Develop unit capabilities to achieve maximum utilization of technology and equipment
- Develop, coach and provide feedback to team members for better performance and develop successors
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place and followed
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe and appropriate manner by maintenance personnel and service/contractor personnel
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5(five) years working experience in the field of Production Management or Maintenance in FMCG Industry.
- Experience in execution of projects such as line commissioning and annual maintenance planning.
- Ability to implement quality and health, safety & environment improvements.
- Hand on experience in Generator diesel and gas, steam boilers, Compressors, Co2 production and Glycol system and pumps.
Job Reference: 1374
Function: Commercial & Communication
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow the market share in the region and ensure productivity and profitability of the distributors assigned, by maximizing the Stock Keeping Units, Sales, Optimized stock delivery, distribution and the productivity of the team at his/her Disposal.
- Sales Volume and Target: Management of sales target, plans and analysis.
- Ensure top line achievement
- Market Share: Achievement of market share objectives
- Cost Management: Management of sales operating expenses weekly; Approves and control placement/usage of market equipment
- Achievement of daily, weekly, monthly and the yearly sales budget by category. Evaluate and revise all routes on a regular basis towards the achievement of volume targets.
- Capability Development: Coach and Motivate team to ensure discipline and optimum performance
- Mentoring and ensure a strong bench is built within the Sales team
- Develop consistent and reliable methods of measuring the effectiveness of sales to guide sales personnel in achieving volume objective.
- Develop new business opportunities to grow volume within the region
- Performance Management of team members
Job Title: Operations Director-Expatriate
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing or related Social Science Faculty. M.Sc./MBA/Strong Professional Qualifications will an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years in FMCG Company in a sales/marketing with strong records achievements
- Leadership Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Ability to work the required hours to produce results
- Ability to demonstrate a successful sales track record in a competitive environment
- Exceptional multi tasker that thrives in highly competitive market and in tight deadline.
- Resilient and Self-motivated.
- Team Player
Job Reference: 1378
Function: Operations & Production
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead the manufacturing function and implement a company wide strategy to ensure that all performance KPI’s are met. To create and implement a best practice manufacturing environment that would ensure the continued improvement of the operations, by introducing systems and processes designed to provide accurate and timely reports.
- Ensure the preparation of accurate operating budgets for the manufacturing department (National and Regional).
- Prepare the annual objectives of the manufacturing department in line with AOB.
- Review and evaluate actual operating results against annual established objectives for the department and the regions and take corrective action to improve unsatisfactory results.
- Develop short/medium term manufacturing plans to ensure the alignment of manufacturing capability with growth in sales volume.
- Provide advice, guidance, direction and authorization to carry out plans consistent with established policies and top management approval.
- Strengthen the organizational structure at plant level, particularly the engineering capability by building a solid pipeline for key technical positions.
- Develop programs to improve plant performance through equipment refurbishing or replacement plan.
- Establish and supervise the Maintenance Management System in the plants.
- Review and approve CAPEX and infrastructure projects for manufacturing. Manage the implementation of major CAPEX projects.
- Develop and implement a SBC Quality/Environmental Plan to ensure compliance with quality assurance programs including environmental and safety requirements.
- Build an effective team based environment and motivate employees to optimize their performance by applying PMP.
- Comply with company’s set values and standards.
- HND/B. Sc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years of technical experience, of which at least 10 years as a manufacturing/plant manager (preferably in a food/beverage company).
Special Skills & Abilities:
Job Title: Factory Manager- Expatriate
- Understanding of Bottling line machine technology
- Analytical Skills
- Change Management
- Communication / Listening
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management
- Results and Customer Oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Time management / organizational skills.
Job Reference: 1290
Function: Operations & Production
The Factory Manager will be responsible for a very large plant operations to maximise efficiency and material yield with set framework of quality standards at optimal manpower and material cost and meet the production volume targets at all times. Responsible for the overall plant management in terms of operations, control and organisational structure:
- Plans, organises, directs, controls, and evaluates the operations of the plant to produce the products needed by sales. Ensures that the daily volume targets are met by production.
- Prepares the production schedules to ensure optimised production cost and reduced downtime. Set daily production mix levels and agree shift arrangements with the Production Manager to meet the daily requirements of Sales.
- Plans and implements the maintenance management system of the plant that will provide high reliability of operation of the machines. Prepares plant’s overhaul schedules without affecting production requirements.
- Ensures harmony and coordination in all manufacturing activities of the plant. Maintains the operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing the project, operational, and personnel policies and procedures to all the personnel to instil discipline among employees.
- Regularly reviews the operating results of the organisation, compares them to the established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct and improve unsatisfactory results.
- Ensures the implementation of the quality assurance programs of the company which includes environmental and safety.
- Dispenses advice, guidance, direction, and authorisation to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies and top management approval.
- Develops a system that will ensure optimal and efficient use of labour and resources such as labour productivity monitoring.
- Coordinates closely with HQ-Projects on implementing new projects such as new production lines and common facilities, rehabilitation of machines, overhauling projects, and new manufacturing plants.
- Plans and manages the plant's operational budget. This includes the variable cost budget, fixed controllable cost and fixed non-controllable costs to that the ensure product's costs are kept within reasonable prices.
- Plans and implements action plans designed to achieve the sets goals for the following year as part of the plants annual manufacturing plan.
- Analyses the plant’s budget requests for approval to identify the areas in which reductions can be made, and allocates the operating budget.
- Implements and cooperates with other departments with respect to new product launches and other tests.
- Maintains the staff's job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning monitoring, and evaluating the job results.
- Ensures the training of employees on the use of the equipment and machineries in the production lines.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager- Expatriate
- Minimum of 8 years experience in performing production and engineering management in a food/beverage company.
- At least 5 years experience in a beverage/bottling company preferably as Engineering Manager, Factory Manager or Project Manager.
Job Reference: 1289
Function: Commercial & Communication
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- The position is responsible for creating sales strategies that will deliver market leadership, double digit growth with a strong strategic focus on execution.
- Working with other sales functions to create a sales structure of competent and motivated staff, stock management and primary distribution through the application of a lean organisation and lean processes.
- Lead and manage a large team to ensure that the sales function meets the needs of the consumer, customer and organisation
- Communicate the unit sales and market development objectives to all Sales managers within the regions
- Promotions and incentives executed as per agreement and in accordance with strategy.
- Formulate regional plans with a strong emphasis on market execution using standard company reports.
- Primary distribution perfect orders
- Creating a lean structure, maximising staff output through objective and subjective measurements
- Monitor and analyse trends and plan for seasonal volume fluctuations
- Monitor expenses versus budget monthly
- Market visit to check the health of distributors and support team for operational and execution excellence
- Report competitive activities to the Sales & Marketing Director as and when it happens
- Weekly meeting with Trade development managers and Sales Manager
- Travel once per month to a region
- Provide market on job coaching to all Territory Development Managers and Marketing Managers within the unit to develop their skills and ensure they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives
- Ensure proper roll out of best practice tools within the unit
- Assess the unit sales staffing and skill requirements. Develop plans to address short and long-term needs
- Achieve merchandising standards by target
- To ensure review of sales strategies for every sales/roll out plan to meet market demand and performance target per period
- To establish a system that efficiently monitor market trends, competitor activities and meets market variables
- To create a structure that ensures distributors are built and developed to meet volume and numeric targets by continually updating and reviewing the business objectives with them
- To ensure brand prominence through a 100% merchandising activity communicated with the relevant unit head
- To ensure that all operation activities are within the approved budget
- Sales forecast accuracy (provide forecasts for production).
Job Title: General Manager Imports and Modern Trade - Expatriate
- University degree – ideally with MBA/postgraduate qualification); or equivalent business experience
- 5 - 8 years sales management in FMCG with 3 years at senior level Experience in line management required
- Proven record of successful sales and operational planning, inclusive of strategy development and implementation of operational plans
- 3rd party management
- Experience of working in Nigeria or other African markets
- Experience of working to monthly , quarterly and annual targets across multiple channels and financial management
- Language: Fluency in English
Job Reference: 1377
- Enforce credit terms for customers in line with company policy and ensure no bad debts accrue. Manage customer credit and payment.
- Develop & implement channel specific marketing plans for Modern Trade & E-Commerce with the Head of Marketing
- Ensure the achievement of volume, revenue & profit targets
- Mange operational efficiency in the 3 above mentioned channels
- Establish sales target and make sales plans for every customer in Modern Trade in accordance with Company sales and distribution strategy
- Assist in planning process of Modern Trade sales and merchandising by brand/ by customer.
- Transmit the sales related information and policies from Company to Modern Trade Supervisors, sales teams, & merchandisers; ensure their strictly complying
- Seek out and explore new sales, product and customer opportunities in Modern Trade channel.
- Monitor sell-out by customer/by brand/by salesmen as well as market behaviours and competitors’ development to have timely and suitable reactions
- Analyze sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the sales improvement of the Company
- Negotiate with Modern Trade customers about the terms and conditions of the contract
- Assist HR Department in recruiting and training Modern Trade Supervisors, salesmen and merchandisers in the channel.
- Guarantee that salesmen are provided enough selling tools and use them correctly & effectively; check Modern Trade Supervisors’ field visiting plans and monthly expenses claims
- Develop effective sales teams; supervise personnel; coordinate Modern Trade Supervisors’ activities; makes period personnel and target reports
- Responsible for developing and implementing the go to market strategy for the trading of imported brands (either owned by 3rd party business partners or by Grand Oak International). Must identify foreign brands with market potential in Nigeria to build up our imports portfolio. Negotiate appropriate commercial terms with the brand owners including appropriate marketing strategy and A&P investment from the brand owner into Nigeria to support their brand.
- Decide and develop most appropriate & effective business model to deliver volumes, coverage & shelf presence at retail outlets.
- Identify opportunities for growing the number of outlets covered, volume of sale to existing outlets, improve the portfolio, use E-commerce to reach new consumers.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to conduct engaging and exciting brand focused events at venues frequented by the appropriate target audience for our brands.
- Manage supply chain & logistics officers to ensure all necessary import documentation & port clearance documents are provided and completed in a timely manner to ensure product availability
- Responsible for establishing and growing the presence of all brands in all targeted modern trade outlets pan-Nigeria.
- Nurture strong relationships with the outlets and ensure premium positioning of our brands on shelf.
How to Apply
- 15 years FMCG Sales & Marketing experience
- Experience managing imports and logistics
- Core Nigeria / Africa Modern trade, HORECA relationships in Nigeria
- Past Nigeria experience
- Lead, direct, train and manage a young team to grow and deliver
- Strong results & performance emphasis
- Need to build relationships with key decision makers
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Aba job vacancies in Nigeria
, Abia State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Kano State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Sales job vacancies in Nigeria
, Engineering job vacancies in Nigeria
, Managerial job vacancies in Nigeria
, Supply Chain job vacancies in Nigeria
, Expatriate job vacancies in Nigeria
, Lagos State job vacancies in Nigeria
, Marketing job vacancies in Nigeria
, Electrical Engineering job vacancies in Nigeria