Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Mar 5, 2020, 9:44 AM
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant Location: Lagos
- Our client is looking to hire a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Keeping supply inventories monitored
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Minimum of a Secondary School Certificate
- Experience as an Office Assistant
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
Job Title: Service Engineer Location: Lagos
- Our client is looking to hire a competent Service Engineer who will be responsible for the maintenance and correction of sold out products as well as other after-sales technical support solutions.
- Evaluates and resolves problems of the customer
- Analyzes, inspects and review findings to determine the solution to a customer’s demands
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Monitoring performance of the product
- A graduate Degree in Computer / Electrical Engineering or any related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a Service Engineer
- Must have a considerable amount of experience working on HVAC Systems
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easily comprehensive manner.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Application Deadline 30th March, 2020. Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts