Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Jobs at Rossland Screening Solutions, 1st November, 2019
Latest Jobs at Rossland Screening Solutions, 1st November, 2019
Nov 1, 2019, 10:38 PM
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively. We are recruiting for the positions below: Job Title: Shop Manager (Female) Location: Wuse 2, Abuja Working Conditions: Mon- Sat (8:30am – 8:00pm), Sat: 9am to 7pm Position Summary
- The Shop Manager will be responsible for managing the sales, operations, asset protection,Taking and recording stocks and Administrative function of the boutique to assure a great customer experience and optimum profitability.
- The manager most motivate and inspire her team to achieve productivity and sales targets.
- Responsible for achieving sales and service level targets set for the boutique.
- Abide by cash collection procedures and make sure all staff members follow it.
- Run periodical physical stock inventory, placing orders, and checking deliveries.
- Ensure the boutique is clean and well maintained, maintain a visually appealing display.
- Train personnel, making sure that every customer is served in a timely manner, and managing customer inquiries and complaints.
- Motivate the staff to provide exceptional customer service, manage shifts and complete all reports or documentations related to each shift.
- In-charge of collecting cash, organizing appropriate transfer, delivering all requested reports, ensuring computer systems are functioning correctly,
- The Shop Manager must be dependable, disciplined, self-driven, enterprising, and efficient.
- She should also possess excellent written and oral communication, good leadership skills, effective merchandising and strong organization skills; multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledgeable in meeting target and have an already customer base.
- She should also be able to motivate people; have good eye for aesthetics; and be proficient with the use of basic computer software packages.
- Minimum of HND degree.
- At least 2 to 4 years of experience in a Boutique, with at least 2 of them spent in a managerial or supervisory position.
- Communication, Managerial and Administrative Sills
- The Sales Personnel is expected to help customers choose between the company’s array of goods and services, process payments and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Alerts Shop Manager of potential security issues.
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Look for individuals attempting to steal and report them to security personnel
- Tell customers about products' sales and demonstrate their use
- Education: Minimum of OND
- Experience: At least 2 years of sales experience in a top boutique
- Specific Skills: Communication skills (Listening, speaking), excellent customer service, meeting sales goals.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts