Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting, 22nd March, 2019
Latest Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting, 22nd March, 2019
Mar 22, 2019, 7:32 PM
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: Lagos Job Description
- Our client is in need of an experienced Personal Assistant to provide support to the MD.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external staff and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minute.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Minimum of 2 yearsProven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Uptodate with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- B.Sc in related field.
- Male and Female
Job Title: Cleaner Location: Lagos Island Job Descriptions Duties and Responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- We are now looking for the right people to be a part of our cleaning team based in Lagos Island
- Cleaning and the removal of rubbish
- Floor and Surface cleaning and maintenance
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
- General cleaning work as indicated by the office and/or supervisor
- Must be reliable, punctual and have experience in working as a cleaner and excellent work ethic.
- Extensive experience is necessary but we do ask for all applicants to be physically capable of completing all tasks and also someone who is committed to providing a quality service with a keen eye for detail.
Job Title: Office Assistant Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Duties/Responsiblities
- Provide administrative support such as purchasing of office supplies, filing documents, making photocopies, checking electrical appliances after use to ensure that hazards are not created, and locking of doors after operating hours.
- Cleaning of all office areas
- Performing any other duties as assigned by staff
- Recieving and making calls from/to clients and customers
- OND/NCE only
- Must be a computer Literate
- Must be able to converse in English
- Must have the passion to prioritize duties.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Should not be more than 30 years old.
- Candidate must live within the environ and must be ready to resume immediately.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport Photograph in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts