Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Latest Jobs in a Hospitality Service Provider Company in Lagos
Latest Jobs in a Hospitality Service Provider Company in Lagos
Oct 10, 2017, 8:21 AM
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a Hospitality service provider, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the positions below: Job Title: Female Purchasing Officer Location: Lagos Job Description Core Competencies:
- Go out to purchase goods and supplies needed by the company.
- Negotiate prices for good and quality products.
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of their organization
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers
- Meet with staff and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices.
- Speed and Accuracy
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Effective planning and time management
- Must have an experience in Purchasing.
- Age Limit - 28-40 Years
- Attending to customers
- Answers questions from and provides information to customer about merchandise for sale.
- Obtains merchandise from stockroom when merchandise is not on floor.
- Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area.
- Keeps merchandise in order.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Assist sales department in maintaining customer relationships.
- Monitor, maintain and schedule customer appointments with sales personnel.
- Assist sales personnel in meeting customer needs and objectives.
- Prepare sales reports on a periodic basis.
- Maintain expenditure budget of sales department.
- Good Communication
- Customer Service
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Well Mannered and Polite
- Age Limit: 18 -30 years
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts