Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Latest Vacancies at Red Eye Security Limited, 6th June, 2019
Latest Vacancies at Red Eye Security Limited, 6th June, 2019
Jun 6, 2019, 10:32 PM
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: CCTV Controller Location: Lagos Hour of Duty: One day on, One day off Job Description
- CCTV Operators are mainly responsible for operating and maintaining surveillance equipment, watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage, reporting incidents or suspicious behavior and contacting the authorities when necessary
- The operator must check to see that fresh videotapes are inserted into analog recording machines and that digital drive capture systems have enough free space available for the next 24 hours.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Applicants should reside around Ojota, Ketu, Mile 12, Oshodi, Ikeja, Berger, Anthony and their environs.
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts