Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Vacancies at Smart Partners Consulting Limited, 13th March, 2019
Latest Vacancies at Smart Partners Consulting Limited, 13th March, 2019
Mar 13, 2019, 9:10 PM
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client is a Social Enterprise with headquarters in San Francisco, USA and operations in Sub-Saharan Africa (Nigeria, Kenya & Uganda). who delivers affordable and sustainable safe drinking water solutions to schools, health facilities and other institutions in the countries we operate in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, especially SDG 6, and that of the host government. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Merchandizer Locations: Awka, Ihiala, Nnewi, Onitsha, (Anambra) Agbani, Awgu, Nsukka (Enugu) Abakaliki, Afikpo, Unwana, Onueke, Edda, Onicha (Ebonyi), Orlu, Mbaise, Okigwe (Imo Owerri), Aba (Abia Umuahia) and Benue Job Description
- They are currently seeking to engage Sales Merchandizers across our coverage areas in Nigeria. Due to expansion and growth, they seek to engage resourceful Sales Agents across their field offices in South East States.
- Submit regular sales reports.
- Rewards are based on Commission on Sales, which can be easily earned as the Impact Water products have multiple channels.
- Sales of the company’s product through door knocking, group presentations and contract / partnership initiative with government, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Conduct daily sales calls to schools and other potential prospects in assigned territory.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to promote water purification in line with appropriate use of organisation products in group meetings.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- High degree of personal integrity and ethics
- Ability to communicate with integrity
- Previous sales and/or merchandising experience is an added advantage
- Proactive and numerate
- Basic computer knowledge
- Post-NYSC graduates of any tertiary institution in any field with aptitude for selling.
- Additional Competencies Required include:
- Age: 25 - 45 years
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys fieldwork and meeting people
- Pleasant and persuasive personality
- Good networking ability
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should state preferred cities
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts