Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited recruitment for an Export Logistics Officer
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading
Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now
a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary,
Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges,
all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Export Logistics Officer
- Candidate will be required to handle technical details relating
to the local and international transportation suc as customs
regulations and every other necessary documentation.
- Provide efficient delivery logistics through data management –
such as filling out import-export documentation, compile carrier and
route assignment, compute international fees for each shipment, and
keep track of shipment payment and quotas.
- Good attention to detail which includes continuous monitoring of shipments from the point of receipt through delivery.
- Track shipments and communicate with clients on the package’s progress.
- Ability to speak french language.
- Must be able to effectively evaluate, develop, direct, manage
and plan the cost of transportation, services and inventory within any
budget or distribution strategy.
- The individual should strive to build good relationships with
customs officials or other personnel involved directly or indirectly
with logistics activities, to enable the protection and smooth
operation/handling of freight in transportation. Manage contractor and
sub-contractor activities, receiving proposals, developing performance
specifications and serving as a liaison with the organization.
- The individual should represent the organization to existing
customers, potential customers, the public, the government and other
external sources in the industry, therefore understanding customers’
needs, service those needs, maintain and develop positive business
relationships with a customer’s key personnel involved in or directly
to logistics activities.
How to Apply
- B.Sc in Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
use subject as: Application for Export-Logistics Officer.
1st February, 2017.