Loan Admin & Banking Analyst at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Admin & Banking Analyst
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
- To assist in the sourcing of Financing to meet the company’s funding requirements, manage and ensure adherence to the terms and conditions of the respective facility agreements and ensure compliance with all banking requirements and regulations for the company.
Funds Sourced with adequate and complete documentation:
- Ensure agreements and other documents for facilities sourced are reviewed timely and closed expeditiously with relevant lenders.
- Ensure appropriate approvals required from majority lenders are obtained for any new facility as required.
- Ensure proper filling and safe keeping of all loan agreements and related documentations for audit purposes.
- Ensure board approvals and resolutions are obtained for all facilities as and when required.
- Ensure all facilities required are renewed before/upon expiry with no gap on usage.
Update and maintenance of proper financial records for loans facilities on ERP:
- Provide the relevant documents to enable ACE treasury capture GL journals of loan related transactions done at opco –drawdown, payments, derivatives etcon ASI.
- Ensure the debt profile is accurate and reflects the company’s debt portfolio at every point in time.
- Ensure all Loan accounts (loan balances, interests’ accruals, WHT accruals, professional fees amortizations, etc) and finance costs are reconciled and reported accurately.
- Ensure all overdraft interests charged are re computed and reconciled with banks monthly.
- Enable ACE treasury to post Interest accruals - ensure adequate accruals for interests of loans utilized by the company.
- Ensure there is proper amortizations of upfront annual fees and DOC payments in line with the tenor of respective facilities.
Adherence to company’s Financial Obligations to the lenders/trustees:
- Ensure that all required repayments of facilities are done accurately promptly, and as at when due
- Ensure that all obligations in terms of returns to lenders/trustees are adhered to within timelines stipulated i.e., management accounts, audited financial statements, asset valuation etc
Efficient Bank account administration:
- Update of Mandates by processing passports, signatures and other documents required for signatories.
- Ensure all requirements from the banks for successful updates are provided.
- Timeliness in update of bank account signatories on all platforms – additions and deletions
- Timeliness of bank balance confirmations from banks for monthly, quarterly, half-year and annual audits and for every ad-hoc requests.
Bank Guarantees and Advance Payment Guarantees Administration:
- Ensure support for all channel partner requests for bank guarantees and suppliers for advance Payment Guarantees.
- Ensure all submitted bank guarantees and advance payment guarantees are promptly reviewed with confirmations closed with respective Banks/Issuer in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper filling and safekeeping of all bank guarantees and advance payment guarantees for the company.
- Ensure that all reports required both by the Opco and corporate office are provided timely and accurately
- Ensure that daily/weekly/monthly tracker reports (Money Market Reports – Interests and Foreign Exchange Rates, BG tracker report, Treasury MAPA, Debt Profiles, Finance Costs Schedule etc.) are issued in line with SLAs.
Education & Experience
- University Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Chartered Accountant; ACCA/ACA
- 5-10 years relevant experience and in-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Spontaneous and logical.
- Adept user of accounting packages; Oracle ERP
- Good communication (Oral & Written) and inter-personal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted