Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Loan Officer at Basic Consumers Kash (Ebonyi) Co-operative Society Limited
Loan Officer at Basic Consumers Kash (Ebonyi) Co-operative Society Limited
Jun 30, 2020, 10:03 AM
Basic Consumers Kash (Ebonyi) Co-operative Society Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer Location: Ebonyi
- Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- Interview, hire and train new employees.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
- Supervise loan personnel.
- B.Sc / HND in any Business related discipline.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 26th August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts