Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Logistic Admin Officer at Kofo Agro Allied Limited
Logistic Admin Officer at Kofo Agro Allied Limited
Jul 28, 2020, 2:24 AM
Kofo Agro Allied Limited - Established in 2017, Our primary aim is to produce Nigeria's finest garri under the best hygienic conditions. KofoAgro satisfies the needs of the Nigerian community by producing the best quality Garri consumed locally and in the diaspora.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Admin Officer Location: Oyo
- Responsible for overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Delivery of all consumable materials to the factory stores(eg packaging sacs, bowls, first aid items, twines etc)
- Checking purchase orders against stock levels.
- Reports to the Admin/Stores Manager.
- Ensuring proper documentation is made before goods are moved out of the factory.(waybills)
- Preparation of delivery schedules and coordinating the deliveries of all products to the required destinations or warehouse
- HND or BSc qualification
- Experience in Logistics in a factory warehouse.
- Excellent time management and organizing skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and ensure to use the job title ie "Logistic Admin Officer" as subject of their emailApplication Deadline 1st August, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts