Logistic Manager at PATOD Energy Limited
PATOD Energy Limited - Our key focus is using renewable energy and technology in maximizing agricultural productivity in Africa and food security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain with 1 - 5 years work experience
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
N40,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.