Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Logistics & Supply Chain Manager at Nutri K Limited
Logistics & Supply Chain Manager at Nutri K Limited
Apr 24, 2020, 11:51 PM
Nutri K Limited - Is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Supply Chain Manager Location: Kano
General Objective The key role of “Logistic and supply chain manager:
- Ensure purchase done in a transparent, professional and transparent manner; Price, quality, product/supplier in relationship with technical support.
- Ensures internal procedures defined & properly followed within defined procurement good processes.
- Strategically plan and design logistics processes for the development of new products, inventory management and systems, manufacturing, shipment and delivery and returns on products.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of operations in line with customer demand
- Supervise the proper implementation of procedures
- Ensure appropriate procurement documentation systems are in place to process orders
- Conduct supply chain risk assessment and management plan
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
- Develop and implement new systems and optimizations in compliance with growth plans
- Support the development of supply chain training materials and technical manuals
- Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as a liaison with the organizations
- Develop management and project reports
- Prepare periodic performance reports to present to top management
- Supervise shipments management and ensure appropriate follow‐up with clients
- Ensure the maximum optimization of resources and outputs in the best interest of both clients and the society
- Conduct market surveys to evaluate the ability of suppliers to meet the criteria related to costs, delivery timeline, product quality and quantity
- Responsible for periodic supplier performance evaluation and the corresponding generated reports.
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain employees
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
- Manage the development and implementation of contract management and procurement frameworks
- University Degree from an accredited academic institution in Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant field
- Three years of relevant experience in similar role.
- Experience working for manufacturing companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience of leading team
- Five years as Logistics/Supply Chain
- Experience working MS office package is required.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. NoteApplication Deadline 30th April, 2020.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts