Maintenance Manager at Nestlecase Properties
Nestlecase Properties is an Engineering / Property Development firm established in the year 2019 with the aim to trigger the next industrial revolution via construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff(custodians, janitors etc.),
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary,
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance,
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation,
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues,
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality,
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities,
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment,
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Facility Management or related field,
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role,
- Experience in planning maintenance operations,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
13th March, 2020.