Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > Maintenance Manager at Nestlecase Properties
Maintenance Manager at Nestlecase Properties
Feb 24, 2020, 5:50 PM
Nestlecase Properties is an Engineering / Property Development firm established in the year 2019 with the aim to trigger the next industrial revolution via construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Maintenance Manager Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff(custodians, janitors etc.),
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary,
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance,
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation,
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues,
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality,
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities,
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment,
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Facility Management or related field,
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role,
- Experience in planning maintenance operations,
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts