Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Maintenance Superintendent in an Oil and Gas Company
Maintenance Superintendent in an Oil and Gas Company
Jul 28, 2020, 10:46 PM
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Oil and Gas industry to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent Location: Lagos, Nigeria Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas Job Seniority: Senior level Job Category: Marine Employment Type: Full time
- Manage and control the Marine operations to ensure safe and efficient functioning at all times.
- Verify and review the Company's Policies and procedures through the Offshore Management Review; Develop and revise procedures and standing instructions for the Marine Department; Ensure that the Permit to Work system is controlled and adhered to as per requirements of the system
- Prepare budget and control expenditure; Prepare and administer required reports. Maintain appropriate documentation.
- Manage operation, condition monitoring and troubleshooting of marine, cargo and relevant utility systems.
- Responsible for first line and preventive maintenance of marine, cargo and relevant utility systems as per Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Administer marine and cargo systems modifications requests under management of change procedure.
- Ensure structural maintenance of deck areas, process modules, accommodation, enclosed and machinery spaces.
- Coordinate Risk Assessments; Participate in the investigation of accidents and incidents.
- Efficiently manage vendors and contractors.
- Ensure the training of subordinates and trainees; Perform competency assessment and performance evaluation of subordinates.
- Coordinate export tankers mooring and unmooring operations.
- Manage cargo operations and cargo plan; cargo calculations; cargo/ slop/ ballast tanks entry; cargo / slop / ballast tanks condition monitoring; Crude Oil Washing operations; slop water discharge and Oil Record Book entries
- Ensure efficient planning of Marine Department maintenance activities in cooperation with OIM and other department leads; Use the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Engineering discipline; UK or South African Chief Engineer (III / 2) CoC required.
- Good inter-personal and communications skills.
- Good management and supervisory skills.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Minimum of 10 years experience in maintenance of process, marine and utility equipment in process plant, power plant, offshore facilities or marine vessel.
- Offshore, Onshore, Marine Engineering, Maritime Operations
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts