Maintenance Technician / Supervisor at Saro Agrosciences Limited
Saroafrica International Limited is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saroafrica has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is expected to be for Saro Agrosciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician / Supervisor
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Responsibilities
- The incumbent should be able to oversee and drive maintenance of herbicide formulation and filling lines machines/ equipment.
- He/ she must be able to take responsibility of utility operations – ensuring smooth run, to deliver the right efficiency levels.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, extraction/ventilation, and Fire suppression system and operations.
- Should be knowledgeable in the use of MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to synergize with other departments to achieve set goals.
- Accountability for assigned works with attention to detail is a must have.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- He/ she should be able to leverage the combination of troubleshooting skills along mechanical, electrical, and general engineering skills to operate, monitor, maintain, report & sustain onsite utilities.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the equipment and workplace. He /she to ensure the right documentations are in place and fully complied with by the technical teams.
- Be a champion of Safety for self, others, equipment, and general workplace.
- Able to track, record, analysis, and schedule routine maintenance/repairs in line with TPM and WCM standards.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of HND in Engineering (Mechanical, Production, or industrial Engineering, or related field).
- 3 - 5 years related job experience in an FMCG or relevant processing & filling line operations. Prior experience in an herbicide processing/ packaging plant is an advantage).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July 2022.