Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis at Promasidor
Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis at Promasidor
Jan 24, 2020, 4:34 PM
Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis Location: Lagos
- Be concerned with business data gathering (from internal & external sources) analysis, processing, interpreting and communicating the result information so that management can effectively plan, make decisions and control operations.
- This shall be executed through the following functional areas.
- Liaising with budget holders to ensure all keep to the budget rules and agreed cost
- Ensure integrity of accounting entries in the company’s records
- Undertake detailed review of the P&L and Balance Sheet accounts and bring to the management noted areas of concern for corrective measures
- Preparation of ad hoc report for management use, including building business cases, scenarios, simulations and sensitivity analysis for informed decision making
- Monitor adherence to the financial and accounting control procedures
- Preparation of management reports including product gross margin analysis
- Industry Analysis of related and competitors published accounts.
- Provide leadership and quality supervision for the Business support team
- Coordinating and preparation of the company’s operational master budget annually and involve in standard setting across the company.
- Coordinate and facilitate the preparation of the company’s mid-year forecast and financial projection
- Ensure accurate uploading of budget figures into the company’s ERP
- Ensure effective implementation of budgetary control and monitoring
- Undertake detailed analysis of variances, underscore the root cause and recommend necessary action points
- Update monthly provisions and accruals in local books.
- Update monthly provisions in management reports.
- Ensure adequate provisions to avoid overstatement of our profit.
- Deliver monthly OPEX analysis and reporting
- Advise on areas of OPEX improvement
- Drive cost saving initiatives
- Prepare, Analyze and Report Monthly Revenue and Naked Margin
- Ensure Price compliance (Approved vs Actual price).
- Perform profitability appraisal - brands, customers, etc.
- Validate approval of all sales discounts and ensure all sales promotions are duly applied as approved.
- Assist in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of Marketing accruals and provisions and efficient and effective information on marketing spend. Analyzing Marketing cost (ATL/BTL) by brand.
- Advise Marketing team on marketing/Finance related issues.
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Support PMO project appraisals, providing complete and accurate project and investment appraisals for timely delivery of required output.
- Advise Project managers on PMO/Finance related issues.
- Building business cases with proper calculation of NPV, IRR and payback periods for an informed decision making
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting.
- Professional Qualification: ACA or ACCA. Computer literacy and advance user of excel is a must
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in a structured organization.
- Sound Knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standard & IFRS
- Advance user of excel
- Advance analytical skills
- Advance financial modelling
- Good Communication skill
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Team Building Spirit
Application Deadline Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts