Managing Director at Trinity Financials
Trinity Financials is a financial services sector conglomerate with interests in credit facility, wealth management and financial advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director (FC)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client seeks to recruit Managing Director to direct and control all business operations.
- A Managing Director is responsible for giving strategic guidance and direction to the board to ensure that the Company achieves its financial vision, mission and long-term goals.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum of a First Degree in Finance Management, Business Management or any related field from any recognised higher institution.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial services sector in a senior management position.
- MBA or a master's in a management/business-related discipline is desirable.
- Relevant and recognised professional certifications and membership (ICAN)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Managing Director (FC)" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th December, 2022.