Managing Director at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients' projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Candidate would oversee the following departments namely; Legal, Information Technology, Systems & Projects, Human Resources, Corporate Strategy & Brands, Management Information System, Audit & Internal Controls, Corporate Affairs, Personal & Social Corporate Responsibility.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Management or Social Science Course.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a Consulting Firm, having held a senior management position for at least 5 years involved in strategic decision making.
- Knowledge of ERP solutions
- Knowledge in IT Project Management
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess strong Project Management/Process Management skills
- Candidate must possess strong communication skills-written and oral
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a natural leader to motivate his subordinates.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Candidate must have business/negotiation skills
- Candidate must be a good strategist.
- Strategic thinking skills
- Coordination skills
- Commercial insight
- Openness to change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply