Managing Director in a Well-Established Microfinance Bank
Mar 25, 2020, 2:25 PM
A well-established Microfinance Bank in Ifedore Local Government Area, Ondo State requires the services of:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Personality: An Articulate, committed and experienced banker with not less than 10 years cognate experience at least (4) of which must have been in a Microfinance Institution.
- He/She must be versatile in Credit Analysis and must have functioned in a Senior or Executive Management Position in the banking industry. He/She must be a Certified Microfinance Practitioner.
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. / HND in Banking & Finance / Accounting / Economics with ACIB Membership. He must have completed the final stage of Microfinance Certification Programme (MCP). Possession of MBA or ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 45 years.
- The applicant must be computer literate, competent in the use of banking software and must be a good team player.
Remuneration will be competitive & comparable to what is obtainable in the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in Person to:
P.O. Box 2363,
Akure, Ondo State.
Application Deadline 8th April, 2020.