Manufacturing Accountant at Septem Vii Investment Limited
Septem VII Investments Limited is a foremost professional investment and property company in Nigeria with various subsidiaries in facility management and real estate development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in coordinating cost accounting, cost of sales analysis, product costing, Material variance report & variance analysis
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate production data including raw materials consumed in production quantity and downtime.
- Perform period closing and related activities for product costing
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, costing, and inventory liability accounts.
- Coordinate inventory transfer and prepare product landed cost.
- Coordinate monthly and annual stock count exercises and generate variance reports for the management.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy, and viability of inventory, gross margin schedules.
- Generate variance analysis of planned Vs actual activity rates and standard prices monthly and investigate variances.
- Plan standard product cost including the cost of activities for each month based on approved actual value for the previous month
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or Finance or related fields.
- ICAN/ACCA/Final Professional level
- Hands-On Tally ERP Systems Experience
- Good understanding of Inventory Management, Risk Management, and Variance Analysis
- Good Knowledge of Cost of Sales Analysis and Product Costing
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards.
- Proven experience in a Manufacturing Company
- Experience as a Cost Accountant (3 years, minimum)
- Experience in cost of sales analysis, product costing, Material variance report & variance analysis
N150,000 - N170,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th September, 2022.