Manufacturing Services Manager at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. Our 45,000 people come from all over the world, representing more than 100 nationalities. We market world-renowned brands in more than 130 countries with 409 offices, 29 factories, and 8 research & development centers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Services Manager
Job ID: 79591
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
Professional area: Manufacturing Services
- We are looking for a Manufacturing Services Manager who will work in Ilorin, Kwara state. The incumbent, working very closely with the CMA lead will be responsible to ensure the production process, product quality, materials supply/sourcing, clearing & forwarding, usage, storage, inventory control and issuing of materials, goods and services for JTI Operations in the partner factory is in line with EHS standards as well as the Company mission, vision and objectives as stated in company strategic and operating plans.
- S/he will ensure that the Partner factory is running as per JTI specifications to assure product manufacturing and quality creation is matching with JTI quality standards and the primary process is under control.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead the planning team to provide smart and achievable monthly production plan for our factories according to market needs considering stock level.
- Effectively collaborate with Partner staffs, Global supply chain stockholders (Production, quality, engineering& finance) R&D, New product development team to perform various strategies
- Maintains strong integration with Finance function to ensure: Effective reconciliation of material usage, inventory/ stock levels and ensure raw materials availability, avoid any extra costs with no out of stock
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
- Back-up support for all colleagues in Planning whenever necessary
- Deliver Manufacturing Services department commitment towards local, regional & global function on time and in a very high level of accuracy: Execute the planning part on the Annual Strategic Plan preparations (Budgets - KPIs - Capacity - MRP & etc.)
- Follows up implementation and delivery of CAPEX and OPEX projects
- Develop the tools necessary to ensure timely effective involvement & readiness in the key activities at a more detailed level
- Follow up on Logistics process to ensure production material availability to avoid OOS
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- University Degree or equivalent qualification
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools &understanding of SAP application is required, knowledge of engineering and manufacturing settings.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in factory management, supply chain functions as well as production management in a manufacturing organization.
- Knowledge in Tobacco and Cigarette manufacturing is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply