Marketing and Communications Coordinator at eHealth Africa
eHealth Africa (eHA) designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Purpose of the Position
- eHA is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to join the Communications team as the Marketing & Communications Coordinator.
- S / He will support eHA’s Communications team predominantly by designing and implementing marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- S / He will work with internal team members and external vendors to support a variety of initiatives. Including marketing plan execution and project management.
What you’ll do
The coordinator will support eHA’s Communications team predominantly by:
- Brainstorm and share new ideas to help shape marketing campaigns; identify trends and gather competitive intelligence to optimize strategy and performance
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies in contributing to the organization’s objectives and KPIs.
- Other duties as assigned by the team lead
- Write content for both print and web including the company website, blog, brochures, email, and newsletter.
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Create engaging stories, case studies, and content on company news, announcements, and solutions
Who You Are
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Digital marketing, graphic design, and visual content creation skills are an enormous asset in this position
- Qualified candidates will be self-motivated, creative, flexible, committed to excellence, and a team player
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a background in English, Communications Journalism, Marketing, or Public Relations
- 4-6 years of successful brand management, communications marketing & public relations experience required
- Experience designing and executing marketing and communications plans
- Must have excellent storytelling, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams and programs to ensure a succinct message for the organization
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and manage last-minute requests
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- The work environment characteristics described here represent those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply