Marketing Associate (Pharmacist) at Workforce Group
Sep 30, 2020, 9:29 PM
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Associate (Pharmacist)
Employment type: Full time
Industry: Health Care
Category: Medical & Healthcare
- Extract and organize data from various internal database sources and create presentation to sales team for customer visits.
- Collaborate with Sales, Pricing, Supply Chain and Customer Service team to manage product phase-out process including customer notifications, timelines and inventory planning.
- Work closely with sales team to manage customer trade shows and all marketing material required for the event.
- Coordinate to manage product listing and images on company website.
- Other duties assigned.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- Minimum qualification in B.Pharm.
- Little or no experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Smart and good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply