Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Marketing Executive at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Marketing Executive at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Jul 7, 2020, 5:38 AM
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Type: Full Time
- Marketing the sales of land and other properties
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the real estate market
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- HND/BSc in Marketing and any other related field
- 2-3 years of working experience
- Familiarity with industry's rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Must resides in Ikeja and its vicinity.
- Proven work experience in a real estate sector
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Note: Only qualified candidates will be contactedApplication Deadline 27th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts