Marketing Executive at Bethsaida Real Estate Limited
Sep 7, 2020, 6:43 PM
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 - proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Alausa, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competitive Real estate Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm's prestige.
- Source and sign up new clients
- Ensure customer retention
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Determine clients' needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.
- Minimum of BSc in Estate Management or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title 'Marketing Executive' as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th September, 2020.