Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Marketing Executive at Oxford Commercial Services International Limited
Marketing Executive at Oxford Commercial Services International Limited
May 25, 2020, 11:28 PM
Oxford Group Nigeria is a well structured business in Nigeria with its 12 subsidiary and still counting, we are taking over the creative business space in Nigeria hereby helping to solve various needs of Nigerians in all strata.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive Location: Lagos
- To seek new prospects;
- To manage Clients;
- To create and and manage data base of clientele
- To manage teams and coordinate affairs
- To promote company's brand.
- OND; HND; BSc in banking, Insurance, Stock brokerage, Accounting, Business Admin, Economics with at least 2-3 years work experience to assume the required position. Intensive training guaranteed.
- Must be a resident in Lagos State.
- Must be ready to process or have an international passport when needed.
- Must be ready for travels anytime.
- Must have the capacity to work under self-supervision.
- Must be ready to learn new things.
- Internet knowledge is an added advantage.
- Free travels and tour.
- More experience will be acquired in the professional working environment.
- Remuneration, attractive.
- Company ambassadorial position, based on performances.
- Access to a brand new car, based on performances.
- Conducive working environment.
- And many more.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the emailApplication Deadline 15th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts