Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Massive Recruitment at Smart Partners Consulting Limited, 19th March, 2019
Massive Recruitment at Smart Partners Consulting Limited, 19th March, 2019
Mar 19, 2019, 6:34 PM
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client, a Social Enterprise with headquarters in San Francisco, USA and operations in Sub-Saharan Africa (Nigeria, Kenya & Uganda). who delivers affordable and sustainable safe drinking water solutions to schools, health facilities and other institutions in the countries. We operate in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, especially SDG 6, and that of the host government. Due to expansion and growth they are currently seeking to engage the services of qualified candidate across our coverage areas in Nigeria to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Merchandiser Locations: Port Harcourt, Rumuokoro, Bakana, Kano, Dala, Nassarawa, Jos, Wase, Mangu, Lafia, Keffi, Lokoja, Kabba, Ankpa, Ilorin, Ifelodun - Kwara, Offa, Akure, Akungba, Owo, Zaria, Kaduna. Job Responsibilities The Sales Merchandizers responsibilities include:
- Submit regular sales reports.
- Rewards are based on Commission on Sales, which can be easily earned as the Impact Water products have multiple channels.
- Sales of the company's product through door knocking, group presentations and contract / partnership initiative with government, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Conduct daily sales calls to schools and other potential prospects in assigned territory.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to promote water purification in line with appropriate use of organisation products in group meetings.
- Candidate must be a Post-NYSC graduates of any tertiary institution in any field with aptitude for selling.
- Ability to communicate with integrity
- Previous sales and/or merchandising experience is an added advantage
- Proactive and numerate
- Basic computer knowledge
- Age: 25 - 45 years
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys fieldwork and meeting people
- Pleasant and persuasive personality
- Good networking ability
- Ability to work with little supervision
- High degree of personal integrity and ethics
- Applicants should be resident in city of choice.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts