Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Mastercard Summer Graduate Internship Program, 27th May, 2019
Mastercard Summer Graduate Internship Program, 27th May, 2019
May 28, 2019, 7:28 AM
Mastercard - We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Applications are invited for: Title: Mastercard 2019 Summer Intern Program Job ref.: R-85242 Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job type: Full-time Job Descriptions
- The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is a 8 week comprehensive program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company.
- As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
- July 1st, 2019 - August 31st, 2019
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
- Current students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduating between December 2019 and May 2021
- Evidence of strong academics, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
- Sales/Account Management
- Locations: Based on the team/department the position may be located in Mastercard Office.
- Cyber and Intelligence Solutions
- Marketing and Communications
- Products and Innovation
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts