Material Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Officer
Job Type: Contract
- Shall abreast himself with the Materials management processes and procedures, and shall ensure compliance with same in the daily discharge of his duties.
- He shall drive the process of material inspection of all delivered spare in a timely manner, and in line with the material receipt process
- Ensure the timely processing of material requisitions, work orders, e-mail requests, for issuance of requested materials/spare parts to the end users.
- Processing of Purchase Requisitions (PRs) generated by SAP and raised directly for further review by the Materials team Lead.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any Social Sciences or Engineering subject.
- Use of ERP (SAP knowledge will be an added advantage).
- Technical knowledge of Oil & Gas operational Materials.
- HSE Awareness.
- Computer literacy – The use of Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Membership of any SCM related professional body e.g. CIPS, CIWMM, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply