Mechanical Technician (Production) at Dogan's Sugar Limited
Dogan's Sugar Limited - As the fastest growing Sugar Brand in West Africa with the most technologically advanced production facilities available on the globe certified with highest level local and international certifications we supply all over the world; Granulated Sugar, Stick Sugar, Cube Sugar, Single Wrapped Cube Sugar, Icing Sugar More than 20 years of experience, production facilities in Ukraine and Nigeria and a dedicated team of specialists enables Dogan's Sugar Limited to be a leading provider as well as a high quality manufacturer for Sugar Products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician (Production)
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, or similar.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs.
- A minimum of four (4) years experience as a mechanical technician in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th February, 2022.