Medical Business Development Executive at Pally Agro Products Limited
Sep 17, 2020, 9:19 PM
Pally Agro Products Limited is a modern farm specialized in the production of various forms of Agricultural products with impeccable food standards and nature-right philosophy. Our products are carefully developed and bred to international specifications by experts, ensuring consumers of affordable products with premium quality. Located in Abeokuta Ogun State, It is one of the fastest growing farms in, Nigeria situated on huge acreage of land for our palm trees and plantain plantation, soya oil, poultry, a large quantity of commercial egg production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Service accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new account by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentation by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
- Focuses sales effort by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately convert them into clients;
- Dedicate a significant portion of work schedule going to various hospitals, ministries and institutions, dropping leaflets/proposals, and meeting with relevant personnel;
- Communicate liaise regularly and build constructive referral relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally: Consultants, Medical Practitioners, the corporate business development team, other healthcare professionals, and private health insurers as required;
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable; operations to drive revenue and volume growth while meeting the market's needs.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
- Recommends change in products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Minimum of HND / Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience (Past experience working in an healthcare organization would give an additional advantage)
- Comfortable with MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in client organizations
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Energetic, independent and self-driven
- Ability to open new market an added advantage
- Applicants MUST be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette.
- Basic knowledge of social media marketing an added advantage.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Understanding of business principles
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail