Membership Service Executive at The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Service Executive
- To generate top-class individuals and corporate organizations for the membership of the Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) in accordance with our laid-down policies and procedures.
Applicant for this role must be:
- A holder of at least a Bachelor degree in Marketing; a master’s degree in Business Administration or like field of study is an added advantage.
- Able to communicate fluently and has an excellent skill in human interpersonal relationship/interaction.
- Confident and have excellent presentation skills.
- Conversant with Microsoft packages, Corel draw, power point and all other software applications.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Within the minimum age of 25 and maximum age of 35years old.
- Cognizance of Lagos and its environs.
- Have a minimum of 4 years working experience as a marketer or has so worked in a marketing department of a reputable organization for a minimum period of 4years.
- Highly skillful in the use of computer and social media to drive the membership marketing of the institute.
- Resident within Lagos Island down to Ajah axis of Lagos State, Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.
Note: If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV. Only successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Application Deadline 28th September, 2020.