Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for a Receptionist
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for a Receptionist
Jul 17, 2020, 12:18 AM
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist Location: Lagos
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Record and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
- Respond to public inquiries
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
- Provide administrative services for management staff and other staff
- Welcome visitors and guests and direct appropriately.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Minimum OND Business Administration or related studies.
- Committed to hard work and continual learning.
- Effective verbal and listening.
- Communications skills.
- Excellent at all aspects of English language, especially English speaking & listening skills is a must.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service oriented
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the emailApplication Deadline 20th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts