Methods Coordination Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Methods Coordination Officer
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Responsible for reporting template development and harmonization.
- Defines report storage locations (soft/ physical) and liaises with Methods Officers for regular updates.
- Responsible for reporting QA/QC.
- Directly supervises daily operations of Helpdesk (86) operations; log, collate & publish weekly pending calls for close-out by intervention teams.
- Responsible for ensuring a harmonized maintenance request process (hard copy or software based) for the division ad serves as admin manager for related software.
- Audits the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure set delivery timelines reflect actual lead times and organize regular meetings across the district for sharing of return on experience.
- Manages mass-mailing tool validation team composition and access rights for the division related information dissemination.
- Supervises the Responsible for relating with Government and relevant agencies as regards payments of Tenement Rates on company’s leased properties, Ground rents and other related services.
- Responsible for collation, editing, fact checking and presentation of the FM&A division reports.
- Manage internal communications, WSS, Mass e-mail, intranet publications and shared reporting drives.
- Collate KPIs from Helpdesk (86), PTS and other technical departments to prepare reports for the division.
- Tracks and manages the processing of utility bills for technical departments.
- Supervises the Transport Quality Control operations and provides harmonized reporting for the ABJ/LOS/PHC locations.
- Provides support for the planning and updating, on PRIMAVERA, all ongoing major jobs within FM&A division through feedback from departmental reports and interface.
- Supervises Document Control function for the divisional ISO processes.
- Oversees the preparation for approval of level 4 departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), work procedures, processes and manuals, in line with the Group’s Company Rules (CRs).
- A University Degree.
- 5 - 7 years post NYSC work experience in an industrial environment, preferably an IOC.
- Computer literate: Proficiency in Microsoft Windows professional and Microsoft Office tools/ Primavera.
- Mastery of other types of report preparation and editing software is an added advantage.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years - 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Experience: Minimum Experience - 5 Years
- Other experience: 5 - 7 years post NYSC work experience in an industrial environment, preferably an IOC
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th April, 2022.