Microbiologist at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively. This installed capacity has for sometime now become inadequate to cater for expected growth. It has strained working capital and created excessive overheads. Also the company runs a well equipped Quality Assurance Laboratory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct the assigned lab tests to identify and isolate the microbial agents responsible for causing diseases.
- Conduct tests on new formulations to evaluate the antimicrobial efficacy of antiseptic, disinfectant, deodorizing and other hygiene and personal care products for commercial product registration.
- Maintain and update laboratory databases
- Propagate and maintain microbial stocks for testing purposes.
- Provide management with regular progress reports of tests
- Supervise laboratory assistants to ensure that tests are conducted in compliance with approved practices and procedures.
- Maintain laboratory procedures in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice standards of the US FDA.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must have an eye for detail and be observant to identify aberrant or unique microbial action and reaction to the specific anti-microbial formulation
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to organize, analyze and interpret data into significant information bits.
- Must have a good foundation in statistical laboratory testing methodologies
- Must be willing to work long hours even under extreme work pressures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th October, 2021.