Mixing Plant Operator at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Ltd is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world, with a Class A General Contracting Qualification, together with the authority to engage in foreign trade, import, and export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mixing Plant Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Batch Plant Operator to oversee the quality assurance unit of a ready-mix concrete factory.
- As a Batch Plant Operator, your job duties include supervising the mixing process to ensure that producers use the correct combination of cement and water, testing batches to confirm they have been made to specifications, and addressing any issues.
- Qualifications for the career include prior work experience at a mixing plant, strong attention to detail, and mechanical skills for inspecting and maintaining factory equipment.
- Monitoring and overseeing plant operations.
- Assisting with startup, shutdown, and operations of facility equipment.
- Identifying problems that arise and resolving them.
- Observing gauges, dials, switches, and alarms, and other indicators to ensure that all machines are working properly.
- Training new hires and cross-training other staff members.
- Maintaining a clean, hazard-free work environment.
- Ensuring that safety and environmental rules and programs are strictly adhered to.
- Conceptualizing and recommending plant improvement strategies.
- Carrying out site inspections and audits.
- Performing preventative and maintenance measures.
- A minimum of High School Diploma
- Proficiency in math and technical subjects is preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or industrial setting.
- A proven ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Up-to-date maintenance of records and data.
- Commitment to working in an extremely safety-conscious environment.
- Extensive on-the-job training.
- An understanding of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
- The ability to understand, follow, and apply policies, practices, and operating procedures.
N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th December, 2021.