MO Mobile Limited recruitment for Graduate Marketing Officers
MO MOBILE is an Information Technology company operating in the heart of Lagos and deals in mobile phones and computers. Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Officer (Female)
- Deliver new marketing for our iphones (Lagos/Abuja/PH/Aba)
- Creating online marketing campaigns and monitor result.
- Discover new market, Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Marketing Analysis - Collate prices of phones in the market in order to fix appropriate price
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Strong understanding of the sales of mobile phones, current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e commerce, Email marketing, and social media..
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
N720,000 - N1,200,000 Per Annum based on experience and target.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's (in MS Word or PDF Format) to: email@example.com
Stating the position as the subject of the mail
15th September, 2018.