MO Mobile Limited recruitment for Graduate Marketing Officers
Aug 26, 2018, 4:10 PM
MO MOBILE is an Information Technology company operating in the heart of Lagos and deals in mobile phones and computers. Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Officer (Female)
- Deliver new marketing for our iphones (Lagos/Abuja/PH/Aba)
- Creating online marketing campaigns and monitor result.
- Discover new market, Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Marketing Analysis - Collate prices of phones in the market in order to fix appropriate price
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Strong understanding of the sales of mobile phones, current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e commerce, Email marketing, and social media..
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
N720,000 - N1,200,000 Per Annum based on experience and target.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's (in MS Word or PDF Format) to: email@example.com Stating the position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th September, 2018.