Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Nascon Allied Industries Plc Vacancy for an Account Payable Officer
Nascon Allied Industries Plc Vacancy for an Account Payable Officer
Apr 11, 2019, 6:51 PM
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Account Payable Officer Location: Lagos, Nigeria Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc. Employment Type: Full-time Job Summary
- Manage account payable presentation and provide financial, administrative, and clerical support to the organization
- Logistics and Inventory verification of major and regular supplies into vendor’s account for the organization
- Vendor payment - Scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment Is received for outstanding credit
- Manage vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Supervision of advance payment made to vendor.
- Reconciliation of vendor’s account including intercompany vendors
- Preparation of account analysis and generating monthly reports
- B.Sc, in Accounting.
- Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) certification or other relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' work experience In similar role.
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work and collaboration skills.
- Professional Integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines Proficiency
- Attention to details
- information management skills
- Effective communication and vendor relationship skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts