National Sales Marketing Manager in a Syringe Manufacturing Company
Elvaridah - Our client, a Syringe-Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Marketing Manager
Location: Akwa - Ibom
Employment type: Full Time
About the Job
- We seek to hire a National Sales & Marketing Manager (female), who will direct and oversee the organization's sales policies, objectives and initiatives to drive growth and profitability in Nigeria.
- Ideal candidate possess at least 5 - 7 years experience in sales of pharmaceutical products / medical devices and be available to travel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales to major customers and maintain important and sustainable relationship with key stakeholders like Service Organization, Sales agents network, etc.
- Identify and develop modern trade businesses in the area of responsibility.
- Prospect new customers
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
- Keep all information of customers and suppliers updated in corresponding systems following internal guidelines.
- Develop strategy to grow brand in Nigeria.
- Collect and report market intelligence concerning e.g., price levels, competitor activities, market trends, etc.
- Prepare customer events.
- Work as an effective team member within the company as a whole, especially within the sales area team, thereby optimizing communication and eliminating scope for error and misunderstanding.
- At all times take a pro-active approach to selling, actively chasing business and pursuing inquiries and leads on behalf of the company.
- Constantly improve own technical knowledge.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Increase profitability and brand recognition
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Follow up offers, negotiate and get orders in accordance with the value based selling concept.
- Meet and exceed monthly target
- Maintain and develop the relationship with customers through regular contacts and visits and other specific promotional activities.
- Know the needs of prospective and existing customers, maximize their satisfaction, anticipate their requirements, and be a driving force of the innovation process of our customers.
Qualifications / Academic Requirements
- B.Sc. Sales & Marketing, Business Administration and another related field.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years work experience the sales of pharmaceutical products / medical devices.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Proactivity and sense of initiative.
- Sense of confidentiality.
- A desire to succeed with a sales mission.
- ICT proficient
- Substantial knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- A keen interest for people and skills in interpersonal contact
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Excellent sense of client service target, process and action oriented, with a good understanding of customer priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interviews and resumption are immediate