Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Netcom Africa Limited recruitment for Lead Development & Marketing Officer
Netcom Africa Limited recruitment for Lead Development & Marketing Officer
Mar 28, 2019, 6:50 PM
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Lead Development & Marketing Officer Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Reporting to: Account Executives Main Function of Job Principle duties would include:
- Generation of new sales leads via direct customer engagement including targeted web search in databases, publications, and eâ€�mail/telephone contact.
- Qualification of sales leads to identify whether their research goals are aligned with Netcom’s product offerings.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate pipeline to meet the requirements of the leads and sales targets.
- Direct communication with customers via eâ€�mail, face to face and telephone to promote Netcom and its product range
- Execute marketing plan/marketing campaigns (e.g. Mailing list, Social media)
- Preparation and presentation of results from marketing campaigns
- Market research feedback
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager
- Follow up and qualify contacts from web registrations, promotions, events and other marketing and sales activities
- Essential: Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
- Desirable: Advanced degree in Marketing
- 1 years' experience in a sales or telemarketing environment
- A proven track record in preâ€� sales /sales related activities or in market research
- Experience of maintaining a data base system
- Sales/Telemarketing experience in a similar industry
- Tailors the tone, message and approach to engage the audience
- Is honest in their communications with others
- Selects the most appropriate channel to communicate with others
- Is driven and enthusiastic, which encourages commitment from others
- Responds positively to problems and uses them as an opportunity to do things differently or better
- Structures work to achieve best outputs
- Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks, taking responsibility for prior commitments
- Is flexible and able to revise the plan when needed
- Analyses issues or set backs without bias, and is open about mistakes to encourage learning
- Meets targets and deadlines
- Communicates clearly and concisely with customers
- Builds effective customer relations [with internal or external customers]
- Fluency in an additional language would be an advantage, in particular French, Spanish or Portuguese.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts