Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > New Job Openings at Evince Nigeria Limited
New Job Openings at Evince Nigeria Limited
Mar 26, 2018, 4:04 PM
Evince Nigeria Limited - We are into solution development and our motivation is to develop local expertise. We have an open culture and encourage innovation and an open communication. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Developer/Project Manager Location: Lagos Type: Full-time Job Level: Entry/Intermediate Job Description
- Product development and ensuring the success of products; product ownership.
- Stakeholder engagements including meetings with senior management
- Digital and traditional marketing activities for products
- Creating and making presentations, pitching new products
- Candidate should hold a good Degree qualification
- Be technology savvy and have excellent communications and writing skills.
Job Title: Proofreader/Proof-listener Location: Lagos Job Type: Part-time and full-time Job DescriptionHow to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- A voice-over startup requires the services of proofreaders and proof-listeners for written and recorded works.
- The work requires significant hours of reading and writing text, picking out errors in written text and errors in pronounciation.
- The job involves listening for garbles, mispronunciations or areas where it's hard to understand what the voiceover artist is saying etc. The ideal candidates should love reading books, and be good at writing to a large extent.
- The tasks will include instant corrections or a clear set of notes about issues with the work output, with annotations and timestamps. The work requires significant writing skills.
- A degree in English or a related field is an advantage but not required; however an impeccable grammar skills and knowledge of style is paramount.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts