Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Real Estate > New Positions at USAKING Services Limited, 20th August 2019
New Positions at USAKING Services Limited, 20th August 2019
Aug 20, 2019, 6:26 PM
USAKING Services Limited is a NIGERIA based company with registry code RC: 978658. We are one of the leading professional property management (Real Estate), cleaning services and maintenance company in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Graphics Designer/ IT Personnel Location: Lagos Job Description
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Help provide primary care to patients.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Record patient medical histories and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health issues.
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Destablishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance, negotiating contracts and packages.
- Applicant should stay around (Ogba, Ikeja, Yaba, Anthony, Onipanu, Egbeda) and its environs.
- Interested applicant should stay around (Ogba, Ikeja, Yaba, Anthony, Lekki, Ajah) and its environs.
- For more information, please call: 07056696233, 08068199545
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts